Utilizing L3 Bridge on Ethereum Mainnet: A Comprehensive Guide
This guide outlines the steps to seamlessly use the L3 bridge with the Ethereum mainnet. Bridging facilitates the interaction between different blockchain networks, making the transfer of tokens like ERC20 MXC smooth and straightforward.
- Ethereum (ETH) for Gas Fees: Have some ETH in your wallet to cover the gas fees incurred on the Ethereum mainnet.
- Gas Fee Deposit: It's advisable to deposit a gas fee of approximately 2 USD into your AXS wallet to ensure smooth transactions.
Depositing ERC20 MXC Tokens
- Navigate to the bridging interface and locate the section for depositing ERC20 MXC.
- Click the Approve button for the amount you intend to bridge.
- Once approved, click the Bridge button.
- Patiently wait for the transaction hash to be generated. This hash is a unique identifier for your transaction on the blockchain.
Withdrawing ERC20 MXC Tokens
- Switch your network to the zkEVM mainnet within your wallet.
- On the bridging interface, input the amount of ERC20 MXC tokens you wish to bridge in the provided field.
- After inputting the amount, wait for the transaction hash to be generated.
Troubleshooting Transaction Hash Issues
In case the transaction hash is not generated or encountered delays, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
- Copy the transaction hash from blockchain explorers like Etherscan or MXC Explorer.
- Paste the copied transaction hash into the designated field on the bridging interface.
- The bridging process should now proceed with the provided transaction hash.
By adhering to the outlined steps and recommendations, you'll experience a hassle-free process when bridging assets between the Ethereum mainnet and other networks.